Lac Ste. Anne County
Highway 43 Come Play with Me Early Childhood Coalition
Who we are:
The Highway 43 Come Play with Me Coalition is made up of service providers and parents. We believe that we can strengthen our communities by focusing on what our children need. We are committed to applying the data supplied by the Early Development Instrument (EDI) and responding in a coordinated and effective way to give our next generation a stronger start in life.
Where we’ve been:
Our Coalition has created a resource book for new families coming into the area, so they will know what services and amenities are in the area.
We have created developmental kits for different age groups with numerous items to help them hit their milestones.
Our Coalition attends two family fairs in our County to promote the Coalition and what we stand for.
Where we’re going:
Our Coalition will continue to remain active in our communities. We will continue to build our developmental kits and share our resource book.
– Bring more services and resources to each community
– Enhance and leverage our existing services and resources in each community
– Connect, build and maintain partnerships within and between communities
– Increase awareness and utilization of existing and new resources and programs
– Communicate the results of the Early Development Instrument (EDI) to increase awareness of early childhood vulnerabilities
– Decrease identified early childhood vulnerabilities by educating parents, community members and agencies about the early childhood years.
GET IN TOUCH
Be active in the early years of your child and in the community!Be part of the group of parents, caregivers, professionals who take small steps to be engaged or If you would like to contribute to the Coalition or receive more information, please send us an email. We want to hear your opinion! Get in Touch with Your Local Coalition!