Grande Prairie Family Centered Coalition
Who we are:
The Grande Prairie Family Centered Coalition is a committee of interested individuals for the enhancement and furtherance of early childhood development with a focus on the early years of 0-6. It includes parents, grandparents, caregivers, early learning and childcare providers, educators, health care workers, and members of various community agencies and non-profit organizations.
Where we’ve been:
The Grande Prairie Family Centered Coalition has been in existence since about 2011. Since that time we have continued to grow and develop our membership. We have partnered with and participated in various local community events that support early childhood development in our community of Grande Prairie.
Where we’re going:
We are partnering with early childhood development programs and services in our community on projects like:
– Publishing and distributing our bi-monthly newsletter
– Attending community events and trade fairs and distributing early childhood development information
– Distributing early childhood information and information on community events through our Facebook page
– Partnering and sponsorship of parent education courses
– Networking event for early childhood development service providers
We have a lot of great services and programs in our community, so our goal is to work with them, and support families in connecting to these great programs and services!
GET IN TOUCH
Be active in the early years of your child and in the community!Be part of the group of parents, caregivers, professionals who take small steps to be engaged or If you would like to contribute to the Coalition or receive more information, please send us an email. We want to hear your opinion!